Tuesday, February 4, 2014

following God WHEREVER.


I started this blog a few years ago to document and share my adventures as God took me to Ecuador for a summer. Since that summer I have been on several more trips. I love to travel and it has been fun to see where God has brought me on different missions trips over the years - Peru, Guatemala, Ecuador, Panama, and soon to be Uganda!

I considered starting this blog up again to document my upcoming trip to Uganda. But I've never been good at being able to share everything about my trips and stay up to date.

But as I was thinking about this, I realized what the name of this blog was - "Following God Wherever." This doesn't just mean following Him on my international missions trips. This means following Him in my every day life.

This is my life. This is me following God. Wherever.

No comments:

Post a Comment