Thursday, March 27, 2014

Melt my Heart - Aaron Jeremiah

On our second day of working at the hospital, we continued with our well-baby checks and got to see lots of little ones. Some baby clothes had been donated and so we picked out outfits to give the little ones that came in.

One afternoon, Jeri pulled me aside and asked if I could bring an outfit for a little boy who had been born at the hospital, but missed the Blessing Ceremony that we had for them. He was about 6 months old and I had to dig through all the girly outfits we had for something for a little guy that looked like it would fit him.

When I brought it out to him, I asked his mom if I could hold him for a bit. I loved it - I just love babies, so it made my day. So we took some selfies together



And then he fell asleep. In my arms. Bliss.

So I walked around with him for a while with him sleeping in my arms gave his mom some time to be with her mother (the main reason they were at the hospital in the first place).


He just snuggled there for what seemed like an hour. And then he woke up and soon after it was time for me to leave the hospital. Such a sweet little guy.

Melted my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment